Hashbrown Casserole is easy, cheesy and totally delicious! This simple casserole is made easy with frozen hashbrowns!
Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown casserole needs just 5 minutes of prep making it the a great side or potluck dish! The perfect breakfast casserole!
Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
I love Cracker Barrel but the truth is… I only show up for the hashbrown casserole. That’s it. Just the hashbrowns people.
My friend shared her version of that yummy, oh so creamy and cheesy easy Hashbrown Casserole with me and WOW! Tender shredded hash browns in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, topped with more cheese and baked until hot and bubbly!
This is a perfect breakfast casserole for any holiday morning or just when you’re getting the family together for a delicious breakfast or brunch.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Do You Have to Thaw the Hash Browns?
· Place the package in the refrigerator overnight.
· Defrost them in the microwave.
· Let them sit at room temperature in a large bowl for about 45 minutes.
Using Frozen Cubed Potatoes
Using Fresh Potatoes
· to release some of the starch, which allows them to become crispy.
o If possible, in the fridge for a minimum of and then rinse with cold water.
· This will also allow them to be crispy.
· Cooked/diced ham, sausage, bacon, or chicken.
· Bell Peppers, chiles, jalapenos, broccoli.
· Colby, Cheddar Jack, Monterey Jack, Boursin.
· Leftovers should be in an airtight container and are best if use or more,
· You can also they're best if used within
· let it defrost in the refrigerator and bake it in a , covered, for minutes.